#67 Ubuntu 18.04 & Other Projects
In this episode Dorothy tests Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver. I go over some of the projects I'm working on. We decided to test Ubuntu 18.04 to see if Dorothy can use it, or would she need some training. We did the install in a VM using VirtualBox. A few clicks and settings changes later, and we had it up and running. As far as we can tell, 18.04 looks very similar to 16.04.
As with all of our projects, the list keeps growing. For me, the project list includes the production side of the network. Here are some of the projects I need to finish sooner than later.
- Disaster Recovery Process
- Reorganizing our equipment rack
- Migrating to our new website
- Setting up my new workstation
- Maintaining our cloud servers
- Doing something with our Palo Alto Firewall - Not in production yet
That's just the short list.